Friday, October 31, 2008

Hannah's class party






Hannah had her class Halloween party today at school.  They began with a "parade of costumes" in the gym.  She was adorable as Dorothy!  She was the only Dorothy in attendance at school, so she felt very special.  They went on to their room, where they read Pumpkin Soup, iced pumpkin cookies, played Boo Bingo, and had a little party.  I had a great time with her.  This was my first chance to observe her in her classroom, and I was quite impressed with all that she can do!  She has some really sweet friends in her room as well (which made me VERY happy!).  Needless to say, after all of this partying, both of my banshees are keyed up and ready to take the neighborhood by storm in a few short hours!  Trick or Treat!

1 comment:

Laura Vannatta said...

Oh my goodness, she looks SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall