Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!






We did my most favorite event of the year on Tuesday--we got our Christmas tree!  There are few things in life that bring me more joy than Christmas trees.  I'm not sure what it is, but I just can't be in a bad mood with a Christmas tree all lit up in the corner of my family room.  Apparently, neither can my kids.  I love these pictures of them!  They have really been enjoying each other's company of late, which is a nice break from all of the bickering and fighting.  I'm sure it won't last long, but I am enjoying the respite while it's here.  Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 comment:

Laura Vannatta said...

Oh how I love those kids! They are simply adorable!! Your tree looks beautiful!

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall