Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Big Man on Campus






Harry started preschool today!  He really enjoyed meeting the kids in his class and he likes his teachers.  There are lots of fun toys to play with, new things to explore (he loved the science center), and new friends to make.  After dropping him off, Ken and I celebrated our kid-free morning by going out to breakfast together.  It was REFRESHING!  Although I enjoyed my few hours of silence, it was nice to have Harry home.  The house is too quiet without him! :)

1 comment:

Renee said...

Every time I see a picture of Harry I want to fly up there and give him a big kiss. He is too cute. His expressions make me think he is just a free spirited, happy go lucky little love bug.

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall