Friday, May 14, 2010

L'enfant artiste






We attended an art show at Harris' school last week where every class (3yrs. to 6th grade) was represented. We have always thought of Hannah as being our little artist, mostly because Harris is way too busy to sit down and create anything! Seeing his artwork hanging up on the wall made me feel so happy for my little man! He is very creative and the time he spent working on his pieces really showed. He was so proud as we took his picture by his creations. Looks like we have two little artists in the making!

P.S. This was a good lesson to me as a parent not to put my children in "boxes". I have always assumed he was not into artistic outlets because he is so athletic and active. Maybe he can and will be both!

No comments:

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall