Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vacation Pictures









We just returned from vacationing with my family at Hilton Head. We had a wonderful time together. The kids are getting to the age where they are able to play longer at the beach, which is so nice! They also had a blast with their cousins. We did a ton of fun things together: playing at the beach, riding bikes around the island, cooking with Nana, playing putt-putt (where my 3 yr. old niece hit a hole in one), and eating lots of yummy food. Because we were so busy, I did a horrible job remembering to take pictures!

Ken and Denver got to play golf twice. They so enjoy spending time together and I think it was especially nice to escape a house full of crazy children. :) I am so thankful for their friendship--it's really a blessing to have your brother-in-law be one of your best friends. Family get-togethers are fun for all of us!

1 comment:

michaela said...

I do a bad job too remembering to take pictures when I am having a good time too! Although it does seem like you managed to get some good ones. Glad to hear that you all had a great time. We missed you!

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall