Monday, June 13, 2011

The VERY BEST thing about summer...





...is getting to spend loads of time with this girl! I miss her a lot during the school year, and summer is a fun catch up time for us. We've been shopping, picked out our summer reading books, painted toe-nails, gone on bike rides, played at the pool together, and have just enjoyed each other's company. Days full of memories to treasure.


Here are the pictures from her "Bridging Ceremony" for girl scouts. She is now officially a brownie! Yes, that means we will be selling cookies next year. What this means for me? I will now be able to order as many boxes of thin mints as I like without anyone knowing! he he he

3 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

He is so cute! I see so much of you and Ken in her! Glad y'all are having such a great summer! And contests on becoming a Brownie!

michaela said...

Laughed at the cookie comment - I say order as many boxes as you want and who cares if they are all for you! Enjoy summer with your precious little ones!

Pilgrim Days said...

love toothless grins!

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall