Friday, March 16, 2012

Magic Kingdom


We spent two days at the Magic Kingdom on our trip. I will have to say, I was very skeptical about Disney before I went. It seemed to me like it was mostly hype and that it couldn't be as good as the commercials make it out to be.



Wrong. It was amazing! My kids had the times of their lives at the Magic Kingdom! And the crazy part is, I did too! My sister hit the nail on the head when we were talking about our trip. She said, "It sounds like a mother designed the entire place." It really felt that way. The creators of this enterprise have taken every consideration in mind while planning the World of Disney.


Everything was as enjoyable as it could be--from the ease of the setup of the hotel rooms, to the food purchases and options, and all the way down to the "waiting in line" experience. Everything was so well thought out, that we were able to simply enjoy our family. I can't say enough good things about our trip!



I also can't say enough about how thankful I am to Mimi and Pop for taking us. The more people we talk to, the more we hear that our kids were at the "perfect" age to go. The reality of our finances are such that we would not have been able to go for many more years. If we had waited, we would have missed out on some precious memories! So thank you, thank you to our generous Mimi and Pop! We are so very grateful to you!

No comments:

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall