Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Cookies




I only got a few pictures of our Christmas vacation at my parent's house.  Here are some from making cookies with Nana.  Everyone joined in--Hannah, Mattie Jane, and Harry.  Their cookies were hilarious looking, complete with finger indentions and teeth marks (Harris was slightly impatient).  Notice the chocolate ring around my kids' mouths.  This was a permanent look for them while at Nana's house, since she was constantly slipping them Hershey's kisses when I wasn't looking.  At least I'll have someone else to blame when they have rotten teeth before making it to kindergarten.  Memories, memories!

No comments:

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall