Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Girl!




I'm very late in posting these pictures of Hannah's birthday!  She asked for a "big girl purple room" for her birthday this year.  While she was away at Mimi and Pop's house, I painted her room and got her all new purple bedding.  It turned out really cute.  She was very surprised when she got home.  She also had a "Fancy Nancy" themed birthday this year.  She has really gotten into those books.  We ended up the birthday week with a princess tea party.  Sadly, I have no pictures from that, as I was busy helping the girls make tiaras and serving little sandwiches and cake. :)  Hopefully I'll get some pictures from the grandmothers to post later.  

I'm SO VERY THANKFUL for my little girl, who is not so little any more.  She has brought more joy into my life than I can say.  She is full of compassion for others; she is kind-hearted and generous; she is quick to forgive.  She often bolsters my faith with her love for Jesus!  I dearly love my little gift and look forward to seeing what the Lord will continue to do in her heart and life.  

No comments:

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall