Monday, July 13, 2009

Vacation pictures





I'm slow in posting pictures from our vacation two weeks ago.  We went to Hilton Head, SC for a week with my family.  We had a wonderful time catching up with everyone.  I hadn't seen one of my brothers since Christmas, so it was really good to hear what is going on in his life.  We had tons of fun and did a lot of stuff together.  The kids then went on to spend a week with Ken's parents and Ken and I got some much needed alone time.  

I think my favorite parts of the trip were the times that Ken and I got to spend with our kids.  We went down two days before everyone else got there and had our own "mini vacation".  One night at dinner, Harry put his arm around Ken and said, "Your my best friend, daddy!".  This was especially meaningful to us because Harry has typically been a "mommy only" boy.  Ken and the kids really grew closer together over the week.  I'm thankful for the time we could all spend together. 

No comments:

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall