Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch




Harry and I went with his preschool class to the pumpkin patch this morning. It was SO cold!!! You can see from the pictures how we had to bundle Harry up! It was lots of fun. First we went on a hay ride with all of his classmates and parents. Then we listened to a presentation on how pumpkins grow. Then came the fun part. We picked indian corn, gourds, and pumpkins. Afterwards we headed straight to Starbucks to load up on hot chocolate. It was such fun to spend the morning with my little man. He is a joy to my heart.

Also awesome was the fact that we paid $4.50 and got 4 ears of corn, 6 gourds, and 2 pumpkins. Talk about a deal! I just spent $5 on a pumpkin from the grocery store last week. I guess it pays to go local.

No comments:

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall