Monday, September 29, 2008

Answered prayers


I just wanted to thank everyone who prayed for my little nephew over these past few weeks.  My sister called me today with a glowing report from his GI doctor.  Liam is truly a testimony to God's grace!  For those of you who don't know, he was hospitalized for several days with the rotavirus.  In a child this small, that can be deadly.  God has not only sustained Liam, but my sister as well.  It was a grueling process of poking and prodding as they tested him for all manner of illnesses before reaching a diagnosis.  Please continue to keep him in your prayers as he grows and develops.  He is such a blessing from the Lord and we are all so thankful for him!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Denver was just telling me last weekend about the baby's rotovirus. How awful! So glad he is doing better! I enjoyed the brief visit with Ken and Denver. I was so glad that the guys had time to be together! Take care!

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall