Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hannah's first day!




Hannah had her first day of preschool yesterday, and I was surprised how smoothly it went.  She was very excited when she woke up.  We got dressed and took plenty of pictures (of course).  When we got to the school, she went right up to her room, found and flipped over her attendance card, and walked right in.  I had to grab her to get a kiss!  I was surprised at myself as well.  I only got teared up twice!  Seeing her so confident and excited was really a blessing to my heart.  Ken and I then took Harris out to breakfast--realizing that this was the first time we had ever both gone somewhere with just him.  It was really fun!  He was very excited to have both of our undivided attention.  When we picked Hannah up later, she was full of stories of books they read, children she played with, and fun things they did.  I think preschool might just work for us! :)  Thanks for your prayers!  We are looking forward to a fun-filled school year. 

No comments:

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall