Monday, March 16, 2009

Cousin Love





We had a great visit with our cousins this past week!  It was so fun to see the kids playing together--MJ is just now able to keep up with Harry and Hannah.  Liam is still a small fry and unable to join in on the shenanigans, but he is was very generous with his smiles and laughter.  Ken and I really enjoyed spending time with Jo and Denver as well.  The guys knocked several items off of my "to-do" list while Jo and I hit the outlet malls.  All in all, it was a great visit.  I'm just sad that we live so far apart!  These are some pictures from our zoo trip.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Rolling 4 strollers deep- I bet y'all were a pretty intimidating sight.

Laura Vannatta said...

I love the pics! Your kids are always so cute!!

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall