Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I just can't seem to get enough...



Of these precious faces!  Sometimes I just like to sit and watch my kids talk and play and eat because I cherish their little faces so much.  It makes me sad to think that they are changing and growing all of the time.  The face I saw at breakfast this morning (with cocoa crispy rings around the mouth) will not be the same little face I'll see tomorrow morning (the cocoa crispy rings, however, remain a constant).  So, I'm eating up those little expressions, round cheeks, big blue eyes and little pink mouths--cocoa crispy rings and all--and treasuring them in my heart. They are a daily reminder of God's goodness to me.

No comments:

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall