Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Farewell, sweet friends...







We said goodbye to our sweet friends, the Robsons, on Saturday. They are now on faculty at African Bible College in Malawi. Our loss is definitely ABC's gain! I will miss my sweet friend, Jessica. She has been my best friend and sister since we moved here 3 years ago. She has helped me in more ways than I can express here on this measly little blog. I can honestly say that I am a better person from her influence on my life. Our friendship has been one of God's sweetest gifts to me.

Harry is losing his best friend too. He and JJ call each other their "brothers". When we were putting him down last night, Harry cried because he misses his friend. They have known each other since they were 18 months old--they met in the nursery on our first Sunday at Walnut Creek. JJ and Georgia have been a blessing to our family--practically members of it!

We will miss them, but we know that God is going to do great things in and through them as they minister to the students and faculty of ABC and to the people of Lilongwe. If you are interested in reading about the work they are doing, you can keep up with them by following their blog: Robsons in Malawi.

We love you, Robson family! You are in our thoughts and prayers and we look forward to seeing you soon.

No comments:

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall