Friday, August 13, 2010

Little Soccer Girl


Hannah starts soccer in a few weeks. She is so excited and really enjoys practicing with her fellow team members. They started practicing this week. She is doing well for having never played before! I think her favorite part is all the new gear--shorts, socks, shin guards and her first pair of cleats. She has worn her soccer socks since she and Ken got them on Monday (I have had to make sure that they are washed and ready for the next day). I bought her a second pair today, so I wouldn't have to do so much wash! It's fun to see her so excited about trying something new. She is our timid child, so I'm very proud of her for putting herself out there. Our other child, who is not so timid, has been asking us constantly when it will be his turn to play soccer. He will start his baseball class in the fall, but I guess that seems a little too far away for him. :) He insisted on getting some "baseball" pants when we were picking out shorts for Hannah. They look HUGE on him, but he is very proud of them. :) It is gearing up to be an active fall for our little family!

1 comment:

Wanting What I Have said...

Oh Abby,I cracked up reading this and seeing that photo! How wonderful! I hope it's a great season!

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall