Thursday, June 25, 2009

Anybody want one?



Is it just me or do you ever feel like boxing up your kids and mailing them to their grandparents?  Good thing Daddy intervened before I got out the packaging tape! :)  I was talking to another mom at the pool yesterday and we agreed that summer was invented as a way to torture parents.  Longer days with no schedule and lots of energy draining activities.  I still LOVE the summer even though it may not be a slower pace of life.  It's fun to be outside with the kids at the pool or park or in the backyard.  I think I'll be ready for school to start by August, though...

1 comment:

Ms. Wynn said...

You are the best mom ever! Cause I know it was a mess when they got out of the box!
Love you, Aunt Beth

"The Lord bless you, and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Fall